Half Mile North
HOW IT WORKS
- Free for Half Mile North tenants only.
- For security purposes, users must register using their work affiliated email address.
- If you’d like to make a quick stop, press the “hold” key and follow the instructions to lock the bike to any standard rack. This will maintain your reservation on the bike.
- When your trip is complete, return the bike to Half Mile North’s designated rack location.
- Users will be charged if bicycle is damaged, lost or stolen.
GPS Tracking provides wireless connectivity and real-time data. Users can register, reserve, ride, and return bikes using their smartphone or computer.
No bulky, expensive kiosks necessary! Each Gotcha Bike is equipped with a robust U-Bar lock that is compatible with most standard bike racks.
Dedicated fleet management and rider support ensure a successful bike share program. Maintenance issues can be reported directly from the bike.
Gotcha Bike is fully customizable, offering multiple branding areas and exact Pantone color matching.
Follow The Rules
GET IN TOUCH
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Aside from access to the bike with your smartphone, our Bikes are rugged, nearly maintenance free and are fun to ride!</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Tel:
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Email: