HOW IT WORKS
- $1 riding credit for bringing a bike to one of the official hubs (see map).
- $5 fee for locking a bike outside an official hub, but within the system area.
- $50 fee for locking a bike outside of the system area.
- Maximum charge for riding time is $25 per day per bike.
- Only one bike may be reserved and/or checked out at one time.
- Trips are prorated to the minute.
- Put a bike on “hold” before locking it to a rack to maintain your reservation. The clock will keep ticking. The maximum hold time is 30 minutes.
- Clock starts when you reserve a bike via mobile/web.
- Prices don’t include sales tax.
GPS Tracking provides wireless connectivity and real-time data. Users can register, reserve, ride, and return bikes using their smartphone or computer.
No bulky, expensive kiosks necessary! Each Gotcha Bike is equipped with a robust U-Bar lock that is compatible with most standard bike racks.
Dedicated fleet management and rider support ensure a successful bike share program. Maintenance issues can be reported directly from the bike.
Gotcha Bike is fully customizable, offering multiple branding areas and exact Pantone color matching.